Lots of things fixed on the bike so far:
- New triple tree clamp.
- New levers.
- New grips and throttle twist. (Had the wrong one installed)
- New ram air ducts, and boots.
- Made a new bracket for the front brake reservoir.
- Fixed the choke (creatively).
- Fixed the passenger seat lock release cable.
- New right passenger peg.
- Removed the ghetto mirror and front blinker relocation. Will be putting on flush mount blinkers.
- Knocked the bondo plugs out of the original blinker mount holes on the fairings.
- Spent 2 hours restoring the hacked up front harness to new condition, then Penny destroyed it. (Gotta get another now)
- Removed all the ghetto taillight/plate bracket crap. (This was especially Ghettofabulous!)
- Began attempt of stripping the paint off the windsheild with DOT4 brake fluid. I hear it doesnt harm plastic.
- Replaced numerous missing bolts holding plastics together.
- Some cleaning.
- Its also now temp registered, insured, and new title arrived.
Still plenty to do, but getting closer. Waiting on many parts still. I took the bike for a longer couple of rides. Runs amazingly well dispite the cosmetic abuse!